03/11/2009

WELCOME & ENJOY MY WORLD

Dear Family & Friends,

I finally subscribed myself to Blogspot.

This is a way to get to know more personally about me and not only through Myspace or Facebook. So I would like to share with you my states of mind, my music universe and all about my "Heartbeats" as it's represented.

I hope you will like it and please don't be shy to leave a comment !

The adventure can now beggin...

Much

9 commentaires:

  1. Talk to us !
    Becs
    Jorge, Café des Arts

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Kisss!!!!!
    Chief
    *Feelin'Music*

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Nice....i dig this..cant wait for your adventures ;) - Yarah Bravo

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I also find your page very pleasant, sweet and straight to the point without anything superficial. It really corresponds to you I think.
    Hey wieviel kost !!!!!!

    Adieu Céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. <3u you know! dana

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hé chérie..j'kiffe trop ton blog...intriguant, interpellant, avec une touche de...toi...merci de partager ton Univers avec nous.

    G hâte de te relire...

    ki$$

    Anusha ;)
    x

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Nice WorLd LaDy! LoVing iT and will follow iT 4sure. All the Best!! ChEErz. Liah K.

    RépondreSupprimer