05/11/2009

TOKIMONSTA x NGOC LAN

Jennifer Lee aka Tokimonsta (Brainfeeder/Ramp) is a female beatmaker from Los Angeles that I met through Myspace. It was for sure one of the best discovery I made this year. I was amazed by her heavy beats, her sensibility and maturity. How can we imagine that behind these productions, it's hiding a girl ?!? She's actually the first female artist who signed for the label Brainfeeder head by the genius Flying Lotus.

When I knew she will be on tour in Europe, I wrote straight to her and ask if she was aight to do a live in Switzerland and the response was directly yes ! So I tried to contact many spots in order to invite her. Unfortunately many clubs are all booked until the end of the year, classic ! Until that I talked to the owner of the Vinyl Club in Lausanne and found finally a stage to bring Tokimonsta. Thanks to the Vinyl Club to make it happen.

So I'm proud to announce you that The "Tokimonsta x Ngoc Lan" party is now confirmed and will take place at the Vinyl Club in Lausanne on Thursday November 19th from 22:00 to 05:00.

Last minute info, Chief (Feelin'Music/Traffic Entertainment) a very good friend of mine will join us for an eclectic dj set.

Looking forward to see you there !

2 commentaires: