22/12/2009

YOUR GIFT IS UNDER THE CHRISTMAS TREE... UNPACK IT NOW & LISTEN !

Family & Friends,

Before flying to my motherland, I would like to thank you all again from the bottom of my heart, for the support and love you gave me during this amazing year. Thanks to you, you brought me lots of inspirations, energies and dreams. Actually, lots of musical projects are on going... It means beats, lives, tour, etc. are planning for 2010 !

I take advantage of this occasion to offer you a special mix I made for Christmas, feel free to download it on my "SoundCloud" website... Enjoy it !

For the holiday season, I wish you a magical and delightful Christmas, may peace and joy wrap you in...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year + Love & Huge hugs*

Download the mix hereafter : "miX'mas"


1 commentaire:

  1. Mlle Ngocin'-on-heaven's-door,
    Te souhaite un magnifique voyage
    & thanks/bravo pour ce crunchy mixmas!
    See you at the 2010 parties!…

    RépondreSupprimer