08/11/2009

"A BEAUTIFUL TRIP" BY FRONT2BLAQ

Very first special exclusive mix for my blog ! Good for your ears, perfect for a Sunday... I introduce you my homeboy Front2Blaq from Germany, a dope (geil !) guy that I met over Myspace but recently in real in Berlin. We definitely have the same tastes and vibe in music and I absolutely dig all his guest mixes he did for my crew FFYS, Cosmopolyphonic Radio, LuckyMe, Musique Large, etc. It's with an huge honour that I deliver you this mix called "A Beautiful Trip"... Thx again my man !

Download the mix hereafter : "A Beautiful Trip"


01 Bohannon - It's Time For Peace - Brunswick
02 Jimi Tenor & Tony Allen - Selfish - Strut
03 Philomena - Step By Step - CDR
04 Sonoro - BrokenLegs - CDR
05 Altered Natives - Lambs 2 The Slaughter - CDR
06 Tiago - Numberrrs (Splash Version) - CDR
07 Prickly Pear - Broadfactor - CDR
08 Stevo - Funk Phlex - 4Lux
09 Fiyaman - McLovin - CDR
10 Abby Lee Tee - Machine Handling - CDR
11 Blu - Dreamin' (Krts Remix) - CDR
12 OlivierDaySoul - The Walls - 4Lux
13 AK - The Wake Up 4 - CDR
14 Portformat - U$ feat. Suzi Analogue - Tokyo Dawn Records
15 Erykah Badu - Soldier (Knxwledge Remix) - CDR
16 Swedeart - Don't Leave Me Alone - CDR
17 Loops Haunt - Impact Omnihammer - CDR
18 Tweet - Call Me (Tokimonsta Remix) - CDR
19 Sonoro - Asiaedit - CDR
20 Chits - Nofuture - CDR
21 Kika - U Fill Me (Dj Ride Remix) - CDR
22 Waajeed & The Jazz Katz - Musiq - Bling47 Recordings
23 Portformat - Fairy Child feat. Shuanise - Tokyo Dawn Records
24 Jimi Tenor & Tony Allen - Cella's Walk - Strut

4 commentaires: